Recommended For use as an AF/AW/EP additive in Li, LiX, and PFPE greases. Us as a replacement for MoS2, and sulfur, phosphorus based grease additives and packages.
• Excellent performance at very low treat rate (0.5 – 4.0%).
• Specially formulated to improve performance of greases used in various EP applications.
• Superior Extreme Pressure (EP) Anti-Friction (AF) and Anti-Wear (AW) properties.
• Superior corrosion inhibiting and Anti-Oxidation properties
• For grease formulations for industrial, mining & heavy equipment, bearings, gears (open & closed gears) slide ways and various other applications.
• Can be used with Lithium, LiX, and Polyurea.
Format and Packaging
• Paste form
• Ready to use additive containers:
55 gallon drum – Net 300kg
5 gallon pail – Net 27kg
Color: Dark Grey
Treat Rate: 0.5% – 4% v/v in host grease
Consistency: Grey paste
Density: 0.95-1.1 g/cm3
Health: Non-toxic closed caged particles as per OECD protocols
How to Use
Dosage: 0.5%-4% by weight
Adding to grease at cooling stage: below 90°C (195°F)
Mixing time: 2 – 5 hours, depends on mixing equipment and volume of grease
Mixing equipment: Mixing + recirculation. Followed by homogenization/milling.