Recommended for use when you need a cost effective, durable multipurpose grease solution for a wide range of temperature and pressure applications.
Used in heavily loaded plain and Anti-Friction bearings, gears, and grease lubricated couplings subject to high temperatures and shock loading.
Multipurpose use in all types automotive and industrial applications including the lubrication of heavy construction and mining equipment.
Format and Packaging
• 14.1 ounce (400 Grams) Cartridges (10 cartridges per carton)
• 35 pound pails (15.80 kg)
• 120 pound kegs (54.36 kg)
• 400 pound drums (181.20 kg)
NLGI Grade: 2
Thickener Type: Lithium Complex
Color, Visual: Red
Penetration, Worked, 25°C ASTM D 217: 273
Dropping Point, °F/°C, ASTM D 2265: 500°F / 260°C
Viscosity of Oil, ASTM D 445 cSt @ 40°C: 460
Timken OK Load, ASTM D 2509, lb.: 55
4-Ball Weld, ASTM D 2596, Load, N/kgf: 4903/500
Water Washout, ASTM D 1264, 79°C % Wt. Loss: 3.00%
Rust Protection, ASTM D 6138, Distilled Water: Pass
Corrosion Protection, ASTM D 1743, Rating: 1b
4-Ball Wear, ASTM D 2266, Scar, mm: 0.42
Low Temperature Torque, ASTM D 1478, Torque @ Startup/1 Hour in gcm and Test T°: 6.18 N.m
Available for Private Label: Yes
• Extended Machinery Life
• Improve Power & Torque Performance
• Reduce Downtime
• Less Internal Wear
• Extends Maintenance Intervals
• Reduce Energy Consumption
• GC-LB certified. Approved for use in automotive applications by NLGI (National Lubrication & Grease Institute)
How to Use
Use the product with your equipment and apply as recommended by the machine or equipment manufacturer. Clean out previous grease thoroughly although this grease is compatible with other lithium complex greases.