Recommended for use in high temperature applications where thermal stability re-greasing cycles and life of the grease are a concern.
• Used in heavily loaded plain and Anti-Friction bearings, gears, and grease lubricated couplings subject to high temperatures and shock loading.
• General purpose use in all types automotive and industrial applications including the lubrication of heavy construction and mining equipment.
Format and Packaging
• 35 pound pails (15.80 kg)
• 120 pound kegs (54.36 kg)
• 400 pound drums (181.20 kg)
NLGI Grade: 2
Thickener Type: Lithium Complex
Color, Visual: Green
Penetration, Worked, 25°C ASTM D 217:305
Dropping Point, °F/°C, ASTM D 2265:554°F / 290°C
Viscosity of Oil, ASTM D 445 cSt @ 40°C: 220
Timken OK Load, ASTM D 2509, lb.: N/A
4-Ball Weld, ASTM D 2596, Load, N/kgf: 6080/620
Water Washout, ASTM D 1264, 79°C % Wt. Loss: 3.00%
Rust Protection, ASTM D 6138, Distilled Water: Pass
Corrosion Protection, ASTM D 1743, Rating: 1a
4-Ball Wear, ASTM D 2266, Scar, mm: 0.33
Low Temperature Torque, ASTM D 1478, Torque @ Startup/1 Hour in gcm and Test T°: N/A
Available for Private Label: Yes
Heavily loaded bearings
• Extended Machinery Life
• Improve Power & Torque Performance
• Reduce Downtime
• Less Internal Wear
• Extends Maintenance Intervals
• Reduce Energy Consumption
• GC-LB certified. Approved for us in automotive applications by NLGI (National Lubrication & Grease Institute)
How to Use
Use the product with your equipment and apply as recommended by the machine or equipment manufacturer. Clean out previous grease thoroughly although this grease is compatible with other lithium complex greases.