Nanotech AW/AF Solid Nano Coating – Solvent Based Parts A & B is a two part fully formulated product designed for permanent lubrication to provide Anti-Friction and Anti-Wear protection under extreme temperature and extreme pressure conditions. The formulation includes NIS’s proprietary super strong tungsten disulfide (WS2) multilayered nano-fullerene particles and high performance engineering thermosetting polymer binders that will help protect and extend the life of your oil two to three times better than the competition. These unique IF-WS2 nano spheres show outstanding resistance to temperature (-270 °C to 450 °C), shock (5,076,000 PSI) and pressure (4,263,000 PSI). They are versatile under even the most extreme operating conditions, including high and ultra-low temperatures, high pressure and high vacuum, high load, high rotating speed, high radiation and corrosion.
How to use:
Shake and/or stir the bulk of part A very thoroughly before taking a portion out to mix with part B.
• Mix parts A and B in the indicated ratio very thoroughly and use immediately after mixing.
• Do not mix part A and part B unless you plan to use immediately.
Mix Ratio Part A Part B
By Weight 100 8.55
• The product can be cured for 16 hours at room temperature followed by a post-cure of 2 hours at
150 °F/66 °C to achieve normal performance.
• The substrate surface is treated before application. General procedure for surface preparation includes
degreasing and roughening (e.g. grit blasting)
• The product can be applied to the surface via a spray gun.
• You have between 75-90 minutes when mixed to use before hardening.
• Extended Machinery Life
• Improve Power & Torque Performance
• Reduce Downtime
• Less Internal Wear
• Extends Maintenance Intervals
• Reduce Energy Consumption
NanoLub® is based on NIS’ unique patented technology using solid tungsten disulfide WS₂ multilayered nano fullerene-like particles. These unique multi-layer IF-WS₂ nano-spheres are well-known to show outstanding temperature (-270 °C to 450 °C), shock (5,076,000 PSI) and pressure (4,263,000 PSI) resistance and renders them to be versatile under extreme operating conditions including high and ultra-low temperatures, high pressure and high vacuum, high load, high rotating speed, high radiation and corrosion conditions.
Due to its size (120-280 nm) and morphology of IF-WS₂ nanoparticles, they easily fill the asperities and irregular surface of the metals providing excellent load bearing and anti-wear properties. Under high loads (>1 GPa), the layers peels from the spheres forming a thin protective monolayer of WS₂ on the surface of the metal thereby reducing friction and wear between the metals.