Recommended For use as an AF/AW/EP additive in Li, LiX, and CaS greases. Use as a replacement for regular grease additive packages and sulfur, phosphorus based additives.
• Excellent performance at very low treat rate (0.5 – 4.0%).
• Specially formulated to improve performance of greases used in various EP applications.
• Superior Extreme Pressure (EP) Anti-Friction (AF) and Anti-Wear (AW) properties.
• Superior corrosion inhibiting and Anti-Oxidation properties
• For grease formulations for industrial, mining & heavy equipment, bearings, gears (Open & closed gears) slide ways and various other applications.
• Can be used with Lithium, LiX, Ca and CaS greases.
• Excellent synergy with low treat rates (0.25% – 0.5%) MOS2
Format and Packaging
Color: Dark Grey
Treat Rate: 0.5% – 4% by weight
Consistency: Grey paste
Density: 1.44 to 1.56 g/cm3
Health: Non-toxic closed caged particles as per OECD protocols
How to Use
Dosage: 0.5% – 4% by weight
Adding to grease at cooling stage: below 90°C (195°F)
Mixing time: 2 – 5 hours, depends on mixing equipment and volume of grease
Mixing equipment: Mixing + recirculation. Followed by homogenization/milling.