IW-4100 AW / AF / EP Water Based Additive
High performing Anti-Wear, Anti-Friction, and Extreme Pressure water-based additive. Use for metalworking and non-flammable water-soluble lubricants with superior cooling properties.
This additive is based on IF-WS₂ dispersed solids with polymeric surfactants. In addition to EP/AW/AF properties IW-4100 provides surface binding, adhesion, and superior cooling benefits.
To be Updated. Meanwhile, please contact our sales representatives for more info on the field trials.
Here is one of our videos about IF-WS2 Formulated Metalworking Fluid Trials:
Format: Water Concentrate
- IBC (Tote)
- Finished lubricant: 0.25% – 5% by weight
- MWF concentrates: 4%-50% by weight
- At 77°F: 8.500-10.500 lb/gal
- At 25°C: 1.020 – 1.260 g/ml
Safety: REACH Compliant
- Superior Extreme Pressure Protection. Very low wear even under high load
- Improves heat transfer properties of water by up to 20%
- Can be used to formulate synthetic, semi-synthetic, emulsion MWF or any other water-miscible lubricating fluid
- Safe: does not contain chlorinated paraffin
- Reduces coefficient of friction
- Will not smoke