IW-5000 AW / AF / EP Water-Based Additive
Low Friction, heat resistant, wear-resistant, zero-oil additive based on inorganic nanostructured fullerene-like tungsten disulfide (IF-WS₂). It offers unmatched anti-friction and surface smoothness benefits to cutting fluids and metal forming materials.
IF-WS₂ Formulated additive maintains enhanced performance and effective lubricating properties in extreme conditions and temperatures, where other lubricants fail.
May be used to formulate synthetic, semi-synthetic, emulsion MWF or any other water-miscible lubricating fluid.
Format: Water-based Dispersion
- IBC (Tote)
Color: Dark Gray
Treat Rate: 1% – 10% by weight
- at 77°F: 12.5 – 14.5 lb / Gal
- at 25°C: 1.50 – 1.74 g/ml
Health: Non-toxic, Non-hazardous
- Superior Anti-Friction (AF), Anti-Wear (AW), and Extreme Pressure (EP) properties
- Strong affinity for metal surfaces
- Exceptional load carrying capacity
- Excellent cooling capacity
- Non-toxic: Chlorine-free, Phosphorus-free, Boron-free, Sulfur-free