Cutting, milling, forming, stamping, coating… you name it, we cover it! Industrial lubricating fluid technology should evolve to the needs of different industries. This is what NIS does best. Our newest formulation, the IW-5000, is optimized for the latest workplace exposure demands. NIS’s IF-WS2 Formulated is oil-free, and it exceeds requirements for efficient and cost-effective metalworking fluid, coating formulation, and other water-based lubricating/cooling fluids and offers the following benefits:
- Extremely high lubricity, thanks to NIS’s unique Inorganic Fullerene-like Tungsten Disulfide submicron particles
- Superior cooling capacity, thanks to mostly water in the IW-5000 Formulation (check out the PDS for more info)
- Unmatched heat transfer
- Extreme pressure protection
- Enhanced performance, thanks to Tungsten in the IF-WS2 Formulation
- Extends machinery life
- Excellent environmental protection because the IF-WS2 is Non-toxic and Non-hazardous
- NIS’s products are cost-effective
Check out the real-life performance results right HERE!
REDUCE YOUR DISPOSAL COSTS
IW-5000 water-based formulations are OIL-FREE. Thus, they significantly reduce fire hazards and misting. Fast evaporation allows surfaces and components to dry more quickly. Minimal odor and enhanced air quality mean a safer working environment!
INNOVATION THAT PAYS OFF
IF-WS2 is Tested, Proven, and Trusted by major oil & gas, mining, metallurgical and automotive companies worldwide. The information is confidential. IF-WS2 Formulated is the perfect fit for those seeking to optimize costs, maximize productivity, and increase profitability. Stand out and show your IF-WS2 Formulated logo proudly.
NIS is an exclusive manufacturer of multi-layered Tungsten Disulfide (WS2) nanoparticles. These structures have a near-spherical shape and submicron size. No other company in the world can replicate what we do: produce IF-WS2 powder, disperse it in various media (oil, grease, solvent, and water). IF-WS2 formulations demonstrate outstanding performance, reduce friction up to 35% and lower wear up to 37 %.